RockShox Super Deluxe rewrote the rules for rear shocks, and now it’s rewriting them again. Changes to the interior surface improve lubrication and accelerate piston movement, so tires stay planted on the ground. Refined rebound damping regulates shaft speed, enhancing rider control and increasing confidence through corners and following high-speed hits. There’s also an expanded range of rebound adjustment, near perfect steps between clicks, and a middle adjustment that’s centered between open and closed.
- Native metric design
- Simple, effective air volume tuning system
- Independently tunable compression circuits / checked rebound
- New DebonAir friction reductions match RockShox’s forks and improve traction
- Refined rebound damping enhances rider control
- Expanded range of external rebound damping adjustment
- 3-position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal/Lock)