The best mountain bike short money can buy. Lithos is ready for the rigors of the most technical trails and all-day enduros. Featuring a mid-weight, durable stretch-woven shell and knee pad-compatible openings, this rider-first design delivers details that benefit dedicated trail riders wherever they choose to rip.
- Stretch woven shell is lightweight and durable
- Laser cut venting in shell for warm weather comfort
- Easy-adjust waist with integrated belt and zippered, double-snap front, ensures secure fit
- Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered thigh pocket
- Drop-in pocket keeps your phone secure and won’t bounce around while riding
- 15" (38cm) inseam
- Non-restrictive loose fit allows for freedom of movement and casual style
Lithos Mountain Bike Short
A feature-filled short built for the rigors of technical trails and the all-day efforts of enduro.
190g/m² stretch-woven polyester with a DWR finish for the perfect mid-weight short with added durability to stay protected against anything the trail throws at you.
It's a cinch
An integrated belt allows for easy, on-the-fly adjustment for a secure and comfortable fit.
Put the pads on
A longer, more protective, 15” (38cm) inseam with wider leg opening are knee pad-compatible for when trails turns gnarly