Bicycle Trade-In Program
How It Works
Trading your bike in at David's World Cycle is easy. Simply follow these three steps and let your old bike help you take home your new dream bike! When you trade-in with David’s World Cycle, you can be sure you are getting a fair deal because we base our trade-in values on BicycleBlueBook.com’s analysis.
Why Trade-In at David's World?
Ready to Get Started?
Come on in and let us give you a free, no obligation quote for your used bike! To help fight bike theft, we require a valid photo ID and an intact serial number on the bike to be traded in. If available, please bring your original purchase receipt to facilitate the most accurate appraisal.
The Fine Print
- Bike for trade must be presented in-person at the time of the transaction. We will not evaluate bikes based on photos, emails or ads.
- All valuations will be provided by the 3rd-party BicycleBlueBook.com database. For bikes that do not exist in this database, an ad hoc good faith valuation will be made.
- BicycleBlueBook.com valuations assume all stock components.
- Trade-in credit cannot be redeemed as cash; the amount offered must be used towards a bike purchase.
- David’s World Cycle will offer a minimum of $15 for any trade, no matter the condition of the bike.